[gluster-packaging] [Gluster-Maintainers] Fwd: [CentOS-devel] https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Thu Dec 10 15:44:13 UTC 2020

There are 2 specific bits which I expected to stimulate in discussion

[1] a review by the Gluster Infrastructure team in terms of whether
there is any change in the processes/environment
[2] whether the maintainers will consider reviewing this in entirety
and be able to assess the impact

To my knowledge this topic was not previously brought up at any of the
Gluster meetings, so it is worth requesting all parties involved to
take a moment to form their opinions and use appropriate forums to
discuss that.

--
sankarshan at kadalu.io | TZ: UTC+0530 | +91 99606 03294
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!