[Gluster-users] Removing Brick in Distributed GlusterFS

Taste-Of-IT kontakt at taste-of-it.de
Fri Mar 15 15:53:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

ok this seems to be a bug. I now update from 3.x to 4.x to 5.x Latest Debian Releases. After each Upgrade i run remove-brick and the problem is still the same. Gluster ignores storage.reserve Option. Positiv is that the performance of rebalance seems to be improven :). Because of wasting to much time for this, I will next move the neccessary Data to an external Disk and rerun remove-brick.

Hope it will solved in future version of gluster.

Nice WE
Taste