[Gluster-users] Client failover question

Jim Laib jlaib01 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:59:47 UTC 2019

I'm using a single server (gluster client)  to mount a gluster replicated
gluster cvolume using two servers. so the single server is acting as the
head to the gluster volume. My users access the cluster client head using
Samba. What I'm wondering is. what's the best way to insure continuity if
my single head server takes a nap?
And yes, I agree 3 is better and I plan to move down that path when I
reconfigure my system.