[Gluster-users] Re-adding an existing brick to a volume

Vlad Kopylov vladkopy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 16:02:41 UTC 2018

.gluster and attr already in that folder so it would not connect it as a brick
I don't think there is option to "reconnect brick back"

what I did many times - delete .gluster and reset attr on the folder,
connect the brick and then update those attr. with stat
commands example here
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2018-January/033352.html

Vlad