[Gluster-users] Convert replica 2 to replica 2+1 arbiter

Mitja Mihelič mitja.mihelic at arnes.si
Sun Feb 25 10:05:04 UTC 2018

Hi!

I am using GlusterFS on CentOS7 with glusterfs-3.8.15 RPM version.
I currently have a replica 2 running and I would like to get rid of the
split-brain problem before it occurs. This is one of the possible solutions.

Is it possible to and an arbiter to this volume?
I have read in a thread from 2016 that this feature is planned for
version 3.8.
Is the feature available? If so, could you give me an example of how to
do it?

Kind regards,
Mitja