[Gluster-users] Convert replica 2 to replica 2+1 arbiter

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:55:38 UTC 2018

gluster volume add-brick volname replica 3 arbiter 1 brickhost:brickpath/to/new/arbitervol

Yes. The replica 3 looks odd. Somewhere in 3.12 (?) or not until v4 a change in command will happen so it won't count the arbiter as a replica.

On February 25, 2018 5:05:04 AM EST, "Mitja Mihelič" <mitja.mihelic at arnes.si> wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I am using GlusterFS on CentOS7 with glusterfs-3.8.15 RPM version.
>I currently have a replica 2 running and I would like to get rid of the
>
>split-brain problem before it occurs. This is one of the possible
>solutions.
>
>Is it possible to and an arbiter to this volume?
>I have read in a thread from 2016 that this feature is planned for
>version 3.8.
>Is the feature available? If so, could you give me an example of how to
>
>do it?
>
>Kind regards,
>Mitja

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.