[Gluster-users] How understand some code execute client side or server side?

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 05:17:35 UTC 2017

Thank you very much, it is very helpful.
I see the client graph also in /var/log/glusterfs/mnt-glusterfs.log when
mount the file system.
I think there is a tree structure between xlator (I had seen something in
code like child and parent of each xlator), so just some of them are the
point of connecting to server. I think xlator with type protocol/client is
responsible for send request and get response from server. am I correct?