[Gluster-users] Connect to ec2 instance via libgfapi

David Spisla david.spisla at iternity.com
Wed Jan 11 13:25:16 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am from germany and have this issue for discussion: I am running a gluster volume (/gv0) on a CentOS Machine (ec2 instance from Amazon AWS) and want to use libgfapi to connect from my CentOS VM (local computer) to this volume.

For this purpose I use the GlusterClient class to connect. This is my initialization:

GlusterClient cl = new GlusterClient(""ec2-54-xxx-xxx-xx.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com"",  24007, "tcp").

It seems to be that I have a connection and my programming starts to create a file. But after start creating a file my program hanging around and there is no response from the system.
Does anybody has experiences using libgfapi to an ec2-instance?

Thank you for your attention!

David Spisla
Software Developer
david.spisla at iTernity.com<mailto:david.spisla at iTernity.com>
www.iTernity.com<http://www.iternity.com/>
Tel:       +49 761-590 34 841

[cid:image001.png at 01D239C7.FDF7B430]

iTernity GmbH
Heinrich-von-Stephan-Str. 21
79100 Freiburg - Germany
---
unseren technischen Support erreichen Sie unter +49 761-387 36 66
---
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Steinemann
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Freiburg: HRB-Nr. 701332
USt.Id de-24266431