[Gluster-users] install Gluster 3.9 on CentOS

Ramesh Nachimuthu rnachimu at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 13:34:47 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

Thanks Niels. I'm not sure about who is the 3.9 maintainer but I have personally verified the basic things like volume creation in 3.9 and it works. May me I will I include Kasturi, Sas to give their feedback on gluster 3.9.

Kasturi, Sas: Are you using gluster 3.9 in your testing?. If not, can you include it in some tests and share your feedback with Niels?.

Regards,
Ramesh