[Gluster-users] install Gluster 3.9 on CentOS

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 11:58:34 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 06:40:35AM -0500, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just send Niels (ndevos at redhat.com) an email telling him you've tested it.

Yes, thats correct. There is no web interface for giving karma to
packages like there is for Fedora. It is best to inform the 3.9 release
maintainers on one of the lists and put me in CC. Once someone other
than me checked the packages and is happy with them, I can mark them for
signing and releasing by the CentOS release engineering team.

Thanks,
Niels