[Gluster-users] hadoop gluster

Shubhendu Tripathi shtripat at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 04:26:06 UTC 2015

You should submit jobs as a user other than yarn which is also a member of the hadoop group. We usually add a mapred user.

Also check your <Hadoop Home>/etc/hadoop/container-executor.cfg:

yarn.nodemanager.linux-container-executor.group=hadoop
banned.users=yarn
min.user.id=1000
allowed.system.users=mapred

You'll want the mapred UID > 1000 or else adjust the setting in the file.

Regards,
Shubhendu