[Gluster-users] Expanding a replicated volume

Curro Rodriguez curro at tyba.com
Fri Jul 3 08:28:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have exactly the same proble that Sjors, but with 13TB of production
data, I tried the same steps and still not synced, I don't know if detach
the new brick copy the data and after add the brick could be a fast and
clean solution.

Also I am doing the du -hc but It is too slow or not working I am not sure.

Thanks you for your help.

Regards.

Curro Rodriguez