[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies page

Rodrigo Gonzalez rjgonzale.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:03:35 UTC 2014

El 10/06/14 18:49, John Gardeniers escribió:
> Despite the good intentions behind this idea I see a number of problems.
> Here are a couple for starters:
>
> 1 - In what order will they be displayed, bearing in mind that anyone
> not listed near the top is unlikely to get any benefit from such listing.
>
> 2 - Once this starts there will most likely be those who are prepared to
> pay/bribe for preferential listing. How will that be addressed. I'm sure
> the income would be appreciated but where does it end and how would it
> be controlled?
>
> Regards,
> John

For 1 it is clear to me....random order so each client will get a
different list, does this make sense?

About 2, I dont think a community list would accept payments or other
kind of things....or yes, but list would not be changed cause of
that...so random again...or in the "worst" ( for me) situation a
different link for them

just my 2c