[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies page

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Tue Jun 10 21:49:02 UTC 2014

Despite the good intentions behind this idea I see a number of problems.
Here are a couple for starters:

1 - In what order will they be displayed, bearing in mind that anyone
not listed near the top is unlikely to get any benefit from such listing.

2 - Once this starts there will most likely be those who are prepared to
pay/bribe for preferential listing. How will that be addressed. I'm sure
the income would be appreciated but where does it end and how would it
be controlled?

Regards,
John