[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies page
justin at gluster.org
Fri Jun 6 20:23:23 UTC 2014
Thinking of creating a "GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies" page
on the website, with entries/links to the various places around which
do GlusterFS support.
eg supporting GlusterFS on (say) Debian, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, etc.
This would help our Community members (not running RHEL :>) to locate
support services much easier.
As a first thought on what such page should include:
* Company name + link to web site
* Countries / timezones supported
* Target audience (eg enterprise, small business, etc)
* General description (free form text)
* Contact details (website page, person to contact, whatever)
Any thoughts? Suggestions on places/people to include?
Regards and best wishes,
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org
An open source, distributed file system scaling to several
petabytes, and handling thousands of clients.
My personal twitter: twitter.com/realjustinclift
More information about the Gluster-users