[Gluster-users] Gluster Storage platform crashed how to get the data back?

Bala.FA bala at gluster.com
Mon Oct 31 07:31:49 UTC 2011

Hi Sandy,

I think you are using Gluster Platform 3.0.x.  If Disk/Partitions were
formatted using the WebUI, those partitions are mounted under
/exports/DEVICE-NAME on boot time automatically.  These mounts are
used for Gluster volumes.  You can get back your data from these mount
directories.

I think the server shows up login manager than WebUI login.  This
seems that there would be boot time errors.  You can reboot the server
with monitor connected and let me know what/where it fails.

Thanks,

Regards,
Bala