[Gluster-users] Gluster Storage platform crashed how to get the data back?

sandeep dude sandeepvfx2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 02:49:16 UTC 2011

we have 4 shared volumes in the storage platform 3.1 but all of a sudden the
platform stopped responding. when I try connecting through webcontrol panel
it gives as

Template folder (/var/tmp/templates_c) is not available

when I connect the monitor to the server it comes with a new kinda login
screen just like windows and it hangs there... what could be wrong how do i
get back my data? please help me... im badly stuck...

I tried using ubuntu rescue remix burnt on an usb but how to access the data
.. i tried and the partitions are said as GPT and there is no file system
for the volume specified...

please help me..

regards,
Sandy