[Gluster-users] not sure how to troubleshoot SMB / CIFS overload when using GlusterFS

Whit Blauvelt whit.gluster at transpect.com
Mon Jul 18 01:06:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 07:56:57PM -0500, Ken Randall wrote:

> However, as a part of a different suite of tests is a Page of Death, which
> contains tens of thousands of image references on a single page.

Off topic response: Is there ever in real production any page, anywhere,
tht contains tens of thousands of image references? I'm all for testing at
the extreme, and capacity that goes far beyond what's needed for practical
purposes. Is that what this is, or do you anticipate real-life Page o' Death
scenarios?

Closer to the topic: What's going on with the load on the various systems.
On the Linux side, have you watched each of them with something like htop?

Whit