[Gluster-users] How to know which file is located to which gfs-server?

bonn deng bonndeng at gmail.com
Tue May 4 06:31:53 UTC 2010

    Hello, we're now using  glusterfs 3.0.3, and we have over 100 nodes in
the gfs cluster. Now we encountered one problem: we plan to sync some files
to gfs every 5 minutes, but sometimes we found a few files cannot be
transfered to gfs correctly, so we want to locate the server on which the
problem occurred--now, here's the question, how can I know one certain file
is located to which gfs-server? (considering we have over 100 nodes, looking
up one by one would not be a good idea...) Thanks in advance for your help~