[Gluster-users] Permissions Problem?

Michael Messig michael.messig at sitepoint.com
Wed Jul 23 07:07:49 UTC 2008

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Sorry for the lack of information.

* Version of GlusterFS/ Fuse used?

fuse-2.7.3glfs10
glusterfs-1.3.9

* OS

CentOS 5.1:
Linux xxxx 2.6.18-53.el5xen #1 SMP Mon Nov 12 03:26:12 EST 2007 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

* Translators

Sorry I don't know what you mean by translators? I am using AFR...

Behaviour:

It seems to happen randomly, the last occurance there was no writing to
the directory I believe (it is used by multiple people but as far as I
can tell noone was writing to the mount at the time)

Cheers,

Mike