[gluster-packaging] Install liburing-devel (OR) use --disable-linux-io_uring

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 11:53:12 UTC 2021

Everything _we_ have built — except Debian buster(10) and bullseye(11) —
that has  uring support has had it enabled. (This _does_ imply that the
packaging files have the build-time dependency added.)

That's all Fedora, CentOS 8, Ubuntu groovy(20.10) and hirsute(21.04), SUSE
Leap 15 and Tumbleweed.

At this point, with 9.1 imminent, I'd just wait and enable it for Debian in
the 9.1 packages.

--

Kaleb