[gluster-packaging] Install liburing-devel (OR) use --disable-linux-io_uring

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 05:56:09 UTC 2021

Hello,

A patch [1] which makes liburing-devel as a dependency for building
gluster has been merged into the release-9 branch.

If you are a packager maintaining spec files for various distributions,
please make similar changes in the spec file for these distributions
also. If you are building gluster for a distro that does not have
liburing-devel , you can pass the --disable-linux-io_uring flag (which
the patch introduces) to ./configure.

Regards,
Ravi

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/pull/2295

P.S: I am not subscribed to this list, so please CC me in your replies.