[gluster-packaging] samba-vfs-glusterfs for CentOS8

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 12:02:33 UTC 2020

Exactly.
It seems that there  is a  samba-vfs-glusterfs for CentOS7 from the SIG and also in the gluster repos, while no package for CentOS8.

So,  I have to ask someone from samba if they plan to build it  or not.
Any hints  who can be  a  point of contact?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 29 юни 2020 г. 14:34:32 GMT+03:00, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> написа: