[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-8.0 released

Patrick Matthäi pmatthaei at debian.org
Fri Jul 24 12:38:56 UTC 2020

*again with my subscribed email address*

Am 06.07.2020 um 03:23 schrieb jenkins at build.gluster.org:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/121/artifact/glusterfs-8.0.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/121/artifact/glusterfs-8.0.sha512sum
>
> This release is made off jenkins-release-121

Hi,
I have got a problem with the new libglusterd library:

W: libglusterd0: shared-library-lacks-prerequisites
usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglusterd.so.0.0.1
N:
N:    The listed shared library doesn't include information about the other
N:    libraries against which it was linked.
N:
N:    More specifically, "ldd foo.so" should report such other libraries. In
N:    your case, it reports "statically linked".
N:
N:    The fix is to specify the libraries. One way to do so is to add
N:    something like "-lc" to the command-line options for "ld".
N:
N:    Severity: warning
N:
N:    Check: binaries