[Gluster-Maintainers] Proposal to make Mohit and Sanju as cli/glusterd maintainer

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 08:10:16 UTC 2019

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 01:22:33PM +0530, Atin Mukherjee wrote:
> I’d like to propose Mohit Agrawal & Sanju Rakonde to be made CLI/Glusterd
> maintainers. If there’s no objection on this proposal can we please get
> this done by end of this month?

+1 from me.

Please send a patch for the MAINTAINERS file and have the current
maintainers approve that together with Mohit and Sanju for their
acceptance.

In case they are not aware yet, have them go through
https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Contributors-Guide/Guidelines-For-Maintainers/
and subscribe to this list (should probably be part of that doc).

Thanks,
Niels