[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainer's meeting agenda: 20th August, 2018
atumball at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 03:35:35 UTC 2018
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
- <Add your name>
Master lockdown, and other stability initiatives
- Where do we stand?
- What needs further attention?
- Any metrics?
Outstanding review queue is quite long, need review attention.
- Can we get all the features completed by today??
- Will this release be just a stability release?
- If there are no features, and as we are still working on coverity,
clang and other code coverage initiatives, should we delay the branching?
- What about clang-formatter? Planned email content here
- Any updates?
- Presentations ready?
- All set for travel?
- you get to talk here
Add your points at https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers