[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainer's meeting agenda: 20th August, 2018

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 03:35:35 UTC 2018

BJ Link

   - Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
   - Download:

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Attendance>Attendance

   - <Add your name>

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Agenda>Agenda

   -

   Master lockdown, and other stability initiatives
   - Where do we stand?
      - What needs further attention?
      - Any metrics?
   -

   Outstanding review queue is quite long, need review attention.
   -

   v5.0 branching
   - Can we get all the features completed by today??
      - Will this release be just a stability release?
      - If there are no features, and as we are still working on coverity,
      clang and other code coverage initiatives, should we delay the branching?
      - What about clang-formatter? Planned email content here
      <https://hackmd.io/sP5GsZ-uQpqnmGZmFKuWIg?view>
   -

   GCS:
   - Any updates?