[Gluster-Maintainers] RFC: Suggestions on patches taking more than 10 tries

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 12:03:34 UTC 2017

Honestly I have been doing this for some time based on the criticality of
the patches and of course with an agreement with the original author of the
patches. Another factor we need to consider here about patches where the
comments were available and haven't been addressed for a significant
period. We should also need to consider such patches based on their
importance and refresh them.