[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 3.10 RC0 tagged

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 03:12:11 UTC 2017

Thanks to some last hour support from Jeff, Xavi, Nithya, Anoop, Kaleb
and a few others, we now have RC0 tagged, and on its way to package
maintainers.

Expect an official RC0 release announcement with packages in a day or two.

Now we get into the stabilization phase and testing feedback from all is
highly appreciated.

For the antsy, git clone the repo and checkout v3.10.0rc0 tag to roll
your own builds and test. (doc/release-notes/3.10.0.md has the release
related features and bug fixes in it).

Thanks,
Shyam (Kaleb, Talur)