[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 3.10 RC0 tagged

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 14:40:02 UTC 2017

Following up on the packages available, [1] has the packages for RC0
across Debian and Fedora distributions, [2] had packages for OpenSuSE,
[3] for Ubuntu.

Release notes are available at [4].

We welcome feedback on 3.10, and for any issues faced do raise a bug, so
that we can assess it prior to 3.10 release.

Thanks

[1] https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.10/3.10.0rc0/
[2]
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:kkeithleatredhat:Leap42.2-3.10