[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainers acks needed for 3.7.12

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 05:54:29 UTC 2016

Thanks Kaushal for the reminder.

Following patches merged in Geo-rep after v3.7.12rc1, which are required
for 3.7.12 since these are regressions caused after the merge of
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14322/

http://review.gluster.org/14641
http://review.gluster.org/14710
http://review.gluster.org/14637

I will acknowledge the working of Geo-replication components with the
above mentioned patches. Let me know if that is fine.

regards
Aravinda