[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainers acks needed for 3.7.12

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:59:00 UTC 2016

Where these patches merged in with Vijay's approval? Changes should
ideally not be merged by other maintainers when release candidates are
being tracked. This will make the release-maintainers job hard.

In any case, I guess for this time we can do it at the HEAD of
release-3.7, which is commit dca4de3 right now.

I request all maintainers to not merge anymore changes into
release-3.7 till further notice. If you need any change merge, please
inform the release-maintainer, who will take the call on merging it.

Thanks.