[Gluster-Maintainers] Release scheduling and lifecycle of versions

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 03:34:12 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> wrote:
> It's reasonably clear to me that when Ubuntu.com says its releases are _supported_, they're talking about there being a steady stream of bug fixes and updates over the life of the release.

<http://www.ubuntu.com/info/release-end-of-life>

"Standard Ubuntu releases are supported for 9 months and Ubuntu LTS
(long-term support) releases are supported for five years on both the
desktop and the server. During that time, there will be security fixes
and other critical updates. "  and thereafter
<https://assets.ubuntu.com/v1/ac31b45e-release-chart-desktop-big.png?w=800>

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>