[Gluster-Maintainers] Community Transparency [Was: Responsibilities and expectations of our maintainers]

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun Jun 28 12:56:59 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:13:06AM -0400, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 June 2015 10:35 AM, Dan Lambright wrote:

Last week while doing booth duty at the DevOps Days, I've started to
look into using Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana for getting some
statistics on regression tests. Now I've setup an ELK stack for this, I
fed it some data from Gerrit too.

Kibana is the webui for accessing the data, searches, graphs and
dashboards. There is no read-only mode that I have found, so currently
anyone with access has full control. If you would like to have a look,
and maybe build some graphs yourself, you can pass me a username and a
password-hash generated with 'openssl passwd -crypt'.

Two screenshots with some ideas on what can get gathered:
  - https://devos.fedorapeople.org/tmp/gerrit-on-elk.png
  - https://devos.fedorapeople.org/tmp/patchcounts-per-developer.png

Cheers,
Niels