[Gluster-Maintainers] Fwd: [Gluster-users] Gluster Office Hours Schedule

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 23:10:26 UTC 2015

The etherpad is still very empty, dont we have more maintainers that
can help our users? Please consider adding yourself for a regular slot
in the etherpad. Try not to double book yourself, and keep the slot
blocked in your calendar.

Thanks,
Niels

----- Forwarded message from Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com> -----