[Gluster-Maintainers] Update on glusterfs-3.7.3 release

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:58:04 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I'm going to be the release-manager for GlusterFS-3.7.3. I hope to do
the release on Monday 27th July, if everything goes well.

As it stands now, there are about 25 changes that are under review on
the release-3.7 branch [1]. I request the maintainers to of the
different components to look into this list, and make sure that any
patch you absolutely want in glusterfs-3.7.3 gets merged by Monday.

If anyone has a change that is not present in this list, but wants it
to be in for 3.7.3, please let the respective maintainer and me know
about it, so that we can act on it quickly.

Thanks,
Kaushal

[1]: https://review.gluster.org/#/q/is:open+branch:release-3.7