[Gluster-Maintainers] PRO TIP: Use a calendar to schedule your meetings, dont double book yourself

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 10:41:36 UTC 2015

It seems that many maintainers have a conflicting meeting during our
weekly community meeting. This surprises me very much, I expect all
maintainers to have the weekly meeting in their calendar/agenda.

Please update your calendar for next week, make it a weekly recurring
event and do not accept conflicting meetings.

Attached is a .ics that you should be able to import in your favorite
calendar application.

Thanks,
Niels