[GEDI] Planning for integration projects in GitHub

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 11:08:14 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 07:05:18PM +0530, Niels de Vos wrote:
> We have a new GitHub repository and project management area for tracking
> progress on integration tasks that are external of the GlusterFS
> sources:
>     https://github.com/gluster/integration/issues
>     https://github.com/gluster/integration/projects

An initial README.md is now available in the git repository. That
document can be used as a pointer to other projects. Please send pull
request with additional details about the integration of any project you
are (even remotely) familiar with.

https://github.com/gluster/integration/blob/master/README.md

Thanks!
Niels