[heketi-devel] [registry.centos.org] FAILED: Container build gluster/storagesig-heketi:latest

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 14:26:50 UTC 2019

On Sun, Sep 08, 2019 at 11:18:45AM -0400, John Mulligan wrote:
> Can whoever has control of these stop sending these messages to the heketi-
> devel list? I am a maintainer of the project but I have zero insight into what
> makes these builds pass or fail and the messages themselves provide nearly
> zero information. I am sure there was good intention here when it was set up
> but it seems just like noise to me now. Plus, the heketi project itself takes
> no responsibility for the quality of these builds.

The logs are difficult to get, they are internal to the CentOS Container
Pipeline and require someone that has access to those systesm to
investigate the details of the build failures (one of the CentOS
admins).

That said, the configuration about the build and reporting is at https://github.com/CentOS/container-index/blob/master/index.d/gluster.yaml

HTH,
Niels