[heketi-devel] Heketi and GlusterFS Container versions

Christopher Schmidt fakod666 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:06:53 UTC 2017

OK, I assume its version 4 (more or less)

and Version 4 will backup the database to a secret. So the following is no
longer required?
(deployment to native Kubernetes 1.6.x)

# heketi-client/bin/heketi-cli setup-openshift-heketi-storage
# kubectl create -f heketi-storage.json

Jose A. Rivera <jarrpa at redhat.com> schrieb am Sa., 24. Juni 2017 um
17:21 Uhr: