[Gluster-users] Docs (was: Replication logic)

Zenon Panoussis oracle at provocation.net
Wed Jan 6 17:06:56 UTC 2021

> About the docs... it's in github

You mean
https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/tree/main/docs/Administrator-Guide ?

> and if you got some time to update it - all PRs are welcome.
I can make some time, it's only fair. But since I'm new to
gluster and I barely understand its internals yet, I can
only fix what I happen to notice is wrong. I would have
preferred to go systematically through the docs and find
and fix everything that needs fixing, but I lack the gluster
knowledge to do that. Still, better something than nothing.