[Gluster-users] recommendation: gluster version upgrade and/or OS dist-upgrade

Hu Bert revirii at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:48:01 UTC 2020

Hi Mika,

i did a test on my 5.x test cluster. I started with the dist-upgrade
stretch -> buster, which went fine. But "updating" from the glusterfs
packages stretch -> buster was not possible, i had to deinstall the
stretch packages and reinstall the buster packages.

For me it looks like that it isn't important which one you do first.

Regards,
Hubert