[Gluster-users] Geo Replication stops replicating

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Fri May 31 05:34:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

This looks like the hang because stderr buffer filled up with errors
messages and no one reading it.
I think this issue is fixed in latest releases. As a workaround, you can do
following and check if it works.

Prerequisite:
 rsync version should be > 3.1.0

Workaround:
gluster volume geo-replication <MASTERVOL> <SLAVEHOST>::<SLAVEVOL> config
rsync-options "--ignore-missing-args"

Thanks,
Kotresh HR

--