[Gluster-users] Transport endpoint is not connected failures in

brandon at thinkhuge.net brandon at thinkhuge.net
Wed Mar 27 16:16:33 UTC 2019

Hello Amar and list,

I wanted to follow-up to confirm that upgrading to 5.5 seem to fix the
"Transport endpoint is not connected failures" for us.

We did not have any of these failures in this past weekend backups cycle.

Thank you very much for fixing whatever was the problem.

I also removed some volume config options.  One or more of the settings was
contributing to the slow directory listing.

Here is our current volume info.

[root at lonbaknode3 ~]# gluster volume info

Volume Name: volbackups

Type: Distribute

Volume ID: 32bf4fe9-5450-49f8-b6aa-05471d3bdffa

Snapshot Count: 0

Number of Bricks: 8

Transport-type: tcp

Bricks:

Brick1: lonbaknode3.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Brick2: lonbaknode4.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Brick3: lonbaknode5.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Brick4: lonbaknode6.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Brick5: lonbaknode7.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Brick6: lonbaknode8.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Brick7: lonbaknode9.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Brick8: lonbaknode10.domain.net:/lvbackups/brick

Options Reconfigured:

performance.io-thread-count: 32

performance.client-io-threads: on

client.event-threads: 8

diagnostics.brick-sys-log-level: WARNING

diagnostics.brick-log-level: WARNING

performance.cache-max-file-size: 2MB

performance.cache-size: 256MB

cluster.min-free-disk: 1%