[Gluster-users] cannot add server back to cluster after reinstallation

Riccardo Murri riccardo.murri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:53:52 UTC 2019

I managed to put the reinstalled server back into connected state with
this procedure:

1. Run `for other_server in ...; do gluster peer probe $other_server;
done` on the reinstalled server
2. Now all the peers on the reinstalled server show up as "Accepted
Peer Request", which I fixed with the procedure outlined in the last
paragraph of https://docs.gluster.org/en/v3/Troubleshooting/troubleshooting-glusterd/#debugging-glusterd

Can anyone confirm that this is a good way to proceed and I won't be
heading quickly towards corrupting volume data?

Thanks,
Riccardo