[Gluster-users] Docu - how to debug issues

Strahil hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 04:59:00 UTC 2019

Hello Community,

Is there a docu page clearing what information is needed to be gathered in advance in order to help the devs resolve issues ?
So far I couldn't find one - but I have missed that.
If not, it will be nice to have that info posted somewhere.
For example  - FUSE issues -  do 1,2,3...
Same for other client-side issues and then for cluster-side also.
I guess this will save a lot of  'what is your output of gluster volume info vol' questions.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov