[Gluster-users] Gluster and bonding

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:14:54 UTC 2019

Thank you to all for your suggestions.

I came here since only gluster was having issues to start. Ping and other
networking services were showing everything fine, so I guess there is sth
at gluster that does not like what I tried to do.
Unfortunately I have this system in production and I cannot experiment. It
was a customer request to add redundancy to the switch and I went with what
I assumed would work.
I guess I have to have the switches stacked, but the current ones do not
support this. They are just simple managed switches.

Multiple IPs per peers could be a solution.
I will search a little more and in case I have sth I will get back.