[Gluster-users] gluster remove-brick

Nithya Balachandran nbalacha at redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 05:08:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

The status shows quite a few failures. Please check the rebalance logs to
see why that happened. We can decide what to do based on the errors.
Once you run a commit, the brick will no longer be part of the volume and
you will not be able to access those files via the client.
Do you have sufficient space on the remaining bricks for the files on the
removed brick?

Regards,
Nithya