[Gluster-users] Gluster Monthly Newsletter, April 2019

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 15:10:42 UTC 2019

Gluster Monthly Newsletter, April 2019

Upcoming Community Happy Hour at Red Hat Summit! Tue, May 7, 2019,
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
https://cephandglusterhappyhour_rhsummit.eventbrite.com has all the details.

Gluster 7 Roadmap
Discussion kicked off for our 7 roadmap on the mailing lists, see
[Gluster-users] GlusterFS v7.0 (and v8.0) roadmap discussion
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2019-March/036139.html
for more details.

Community Survey Feedback is available! Come see how other people are
using Gluster and what features they’d like!
https://www.gluster.org/community-survey-feedback-2019/

Gluster Friday Five: Find our Friday Five podcast at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfilWh0JA5NfCjbqq1vsBVA
----

Contributors

Top Contributing Companies:  Red Hat, Comcast, DataLab, Gentoo Linux,
Facebook, BioDec, Samsung, Etersoft

Top Contributors in April: Atin Mukherjee, Sanju Rakonde, Kotresh HR,
Pranith Kumar Karampuri, Kinglong Mee

----
Noteworthy Threads:

[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Upgrade testing to gluster 6
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2019-April/036229.html
[Gluster-users] Heketi v9.0.0 available for download
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2019-April/036285.html
[Gluster-users] Proposal: Changes in Gluster Community meetings
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2019-April/036337.html
[Gluster-users] XFS, WORM and the Year-2038 Problem
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2019-April/036356.html
[Gluster-users] Community Happy Hour at Red Hat Summit
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2019-April/036422.html
[Gluster-devel] Backporting important fixes in release branches
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2019-April/056041.html
[Gluster-devel] BZ updates
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2019-April/056153.html
[Gluster-users] One more way to contact Gluster team - Slack (gluster.slack.com)
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2019-April/036440.html

Events:

Red Hat Summit, May 4-6, 2019 - https://www.redhat.com/en/summit/2019
Open Source Summit and KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Shanghai, June 24-26,
2019 https://www.lfasiallc.com/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-china-2019/
DevConf India, August 2- 3 2019, Bengaluru  - https://devconf.info/in
DevConf USA, August 15-17, 2019, Boston -  https://devconf.info/us/

--