[Gluster-users] One more way to contact Gluster team - Slack (gluster.slack.com)

Amar Tumballi Suryanarayan atumball at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 07:54:00 UTC 2019

Hi All,

We wanted to move to Slack from IRC for our official communication channel
from sometime, but couldn't as we didn't had a proper URL for us to
register. 'gluster' was taken and we didn't knew who had it registered.
Thanks to constant ask from Satish, Slack team has now agreed to let us use
https://gluster.slack.com and I am happy to invite you all there. (Use this
link
<https://join.slack.com/t/gluster/shared_invite/enQtNjIxMTA1MTk3MDE1LWIzZWZjNzhkYWEwNDdiZWRiOTczMTc4ZjdiY2JiMTc3MDE5YmEyZTRkNzg0MWJiMWM3OGEyMDU2MmYzMTViYTA>
join)

Please note that, it won't be a replacement for mailing list. But can be
used by all developers and users for quick communication. Also note that,
no information there would be 'stored' beyond 10k lines as we are using the
free version of Slack.

Regards,
Amar