[Gluster-users] Expanding, rebalance and sharding on 3.12.13

Jamie Lawrence jlawrence at squaretrade.com
Tue Sep 11 20:13:33 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have a 3 node cluster running 2 three-way dist/replicate volumes for Ovirt  and three new nodes currently that I'd like to add.  I've unfortunately not had time to closely follow this list the last few months, and am having trouble finding any status on the corruption issue with rebalancing sharded volumes, and thus worry about what might happen if I rebalance after this add.

Is it safe to rebalance a sharded volume with 3.12.13?

Thanks,

-j